and secure election and would vigorously defend the case.
- electoral votes are allotted to states and the District of Columbia based on their congressional representation.
- Trump asserted on Twitter on Sunday he would soon file big cases challenging the 2020 election results in which Joe Biden defeated him.我來(lai)回答
（Trumps campaign had demanded recounts in two of Wisconsins most populous and Democratic-leaning counties.the tournament organisers said on Saturday.
but aides say they were deeply disappointed by the way Trump had treated Pence.我來(lai)回答
還(huai)(For a graphic explaining the electoral college.
- Republican infighting over Trumps unsubstantiated claims of election fraud could lead some of the presidents most ardent supporters to stay home in protest.我來(lai)回答
國Candidates could still request a recount after certification that could change the outcome of the election.
- he said such operations would not be subject to rules under the financial hubs existing Interception of Communications and Surveillance Ordinance.我來(lai)回答
個influence has waned as it has pulled out of various accords and American moral authority has been dented by turmoil at home.
- a group of anti-Trump Republicans.我來(lai)回答
-As the battle for control of the U.